MBSR Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Programme
This is an eight week programme for 2.5hrs per session via zoom plus a
This course is a pre- requisite for mindfulness teacher training,
with 16 CPD hours.
Dates: Monday September 7th – October 26th from 7:00pm-9:30pm:
All day retreat October 25th from 10:00am – 3:30pm
This course is designed for beginners and those with some meditation experience.
Anne received her teacher certification from the world famous
Centre for Mindfulness in Massachusetts, founded by Jon Kabat-Zinn.
Cost: £250:00 which includes: a participant coursebook and MP3 recordings for all meditations. Support by telephone and e mail and free access to my follow up monthly meetings.
Please contact me to book your place.
You will learn how to:
• Be present – for yourself and others.
• Strengthen focus, calm, and increase your mental flexibility.
• Shift self-defeating habits and thoughts.
• Work with difficult emotions without getting overwhelmed.
• Build resilience in times of stress.
• Cultivate patience and self-compassion.
• Develop empathy and effective communications with others.
• Improve memory and concentration.